Pages

Sunday, March 23, 2008

This week stuff

I've been working on our yard a lot the last couple weeks. Unfortunately, it still looks terrible! Our giant oak tree still isn't done shedding it's leaves (yes, it still likes to think it's fall here). They pile up and blow all over the place as soon as I'm done cleaning them up. And they aren't the pretty kind of oak leaves. They're this tiny little kind that are near impossible to get our of your grass, and they're very accidic, so they like to kill my grass. Don't even get me started on the hundreds of pounds of accorns that fall off this thing!



Anyway, while I'm working on the yard, Hayden likes to run around outside and help me rake and pick up tiny pieces of garbage. He especially loves it when it's time to get the hose out, so he can run in front and get all wet. He even runs in front of the hose on cooler days, until his lips start turning blue and he is shivering. By then I pull him inside for a warm bath- and he protests the whole way.



Here are some of my bulbs, finally starting to bloom! See those yucky leaves underneath? They're everywhere!



Hayden REALLY likes his new Spiderman shirt, Grandma Neill gave him for Easter. The night before I took this picture, he wanted to wear it, instead of putting his jammies on. He stole the jammies from me, and threw them in the dirty clothes pile. Then he went and got this shirt and tried over and over again, without any success, to put it over his head. When I tried the jammies again, he had a fit. So I promised he could wear the shirt the next day. I figured he'd forget about it, but the next morning when we were picking clothes out, he went right to his drawer and pulled it out and handed it to me.

2 comments:

Amelia said...

Thats so funny.. My boyfriends son is a spiderman fanatic.. and he does the same thing when we try to get him into pj's... he just keeps saying no mimerman... it's funny stuff...

Montana Brandts said...

Way cute! Your flowers are so pretty! I'm glad you guys had a happy Easter! We were lame this year and didn't do much! My husbands family had an incodent, so our weekend plans got quickly turned upside down! Oh, well life goes on, and next year will be way more fun cuz Kailey will be older! Anyway, your pics are way cute! I love that I can keep in touch with your life now, its way fun!

If you've gotten behind on our blog and would like to see more, just click on "older posts" above.^^^^^^^^
Families are like fudge - mostly sweet with a few nuts.

Total Pageviews