ONE (busy, crazy, silly, fun, loud, energetic, exhausting, adventurous, lazy, creative, fulfilling) DAY AT A TIME
Today was a busy day. We did get to take a small break in the backyard, where I took all of these photos.
Good job! These pictures turned out great! I can see you're getting good at the focusing part!
Beautiful!! Isn't spring great? I'm pretty sure Dylan has those exact same pants. He's such a cutie. I'd love to meet him someday.
Those are awesome! I'm telling you, you need to start a photography business! Your really good at it! Hope things are going well for you! Hayden is so cute! Talk to you later!Jessica
Hey I tagged you on my blog.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Good job! These pictures turned out great! I can see you're getting good at the focusing part!
Beautiful!! Isn't spring great? I'm pretty sure Dylan has those exact same pants. He's such a cutie. I'd love to meet him someday.
Those are awesome! I'm telling you, you need to start a photography business! Your really good at it! Hope things are going well for you! Hayden is so cute! Talk to you later!
Jessica
Hey I tagged you on my blog.
Post a Comment