Pages

Sunday, March 23, 2008

EASTER




We had a nice little Easter Sunday, today. My friend Kelsey and I made a ham dinner, that was oh so yummy! Kelsey, Joe, & Michael were over, along with Dirk's friend from work, Richard.






After dinner, we watched Hayden check out his Easter basket. He didn't think it was that exciting. All he was interested in was the chocolate eggs he eyed sitting on the table! So while we tried to get him interested in the basket, I went outside to "hide" some eggs for him.


It was Hayden's first Easter egg hunt, ever! Amazingly, he did a really good job. He had a lot of fun finding each egg and tossing it in his basket. After each one he clapped for himself. I think he just liked the attention from 5 adults at the same time!








Kelsey's son, Michael, was a cute little bunny today!


I caught Richard with the bunny ears on! I think they go nicely with his shirt ;)



I bought myself some tulips to make it feel more like spring! Aren't they pretty?!

1 comment:

Rebecca Susan said...

Hayden has the same basket as Dylan! Great minds think alike!! Looks like you had a great Easter. Hayden is getting so tall!! Definitely got those genes, eh? :)

If you've gotten behind on our blog and would like to see more, just click on "older posts" above.^^^^^^^^
Families are like fudge - mostly sweet with a few nuts.

Total Pageviews