Today is our first ever rainy day in Oregon! I'm excited. Dirk's excited. Ginny thinks it's fun to look at through the window.... and Hayden.... well, Hayden's only comment has been, "WHY is it raining so much?!" Sorry Hayden, we're in Oregon now and had better get used to it! The forecast for the next 7-8 months says "RAIN". He finally got brave and wanted to go out and play in the yard with his umbrella... only we couldn't find his umbrella... or ANY umbrella for that matter! If we plan on surviving the next 7 months of rain I think we'd better have permanent umbrella and rain boot stations near every door of the house! After about 30 minutes I finally found an umbrella. He went outside for 10 minutes before he decided it was too cold. I think we're going to have to come up with some fun ideas for rainy days! I have PLENTY of INSIDE ideas.. but I like to send Hayden outside and he likes to go outside, so if you have any ideas or products for playing outside in the rain, please let me know!
No comments:
Post a Comment