Pages

Thursday, October 27, 2011

Autumn Day in the Park

I would like to say this afternoon we went to a beautiful park filled with trees of every autumn color... that we had a glorious time playing in the leaves and spending time with each other... But that wouldn't be very true. That was the plan, but of course  it didn't play out. The park we planned on going to didn't have very many colors on the trees yet (but the ones that had turned were really pretty). The kids were cranky, disobedient, yelling, and pouting or running away from the camera almost the entire time. I was lucky I got the photos I did. We ended up lasting about 15-20 minutes before we gave up and headed home. Maybe we'll try again next week when more colors have changed. I have to say, I'm loving this SLOW autumn season. It started off a bit too warm for my liking, but the colors are starting to change and we still have nice sunshine on crisp but not freezing days!










1 comment:

Christa said...

These are beautiful Laura! Love the crisp colors & detail. I can't believe how big Ginny is. No more little baby!

If you've gotten behind on our blog and would like to see more, just click on "older posts" above.^^^^^^^^
Families are like fudge - mostly sweet with a few nuts.

Total Pageviews