Tomorrow is my 28th birthday, but we've been celebrating since Sunday, since we like to have a Birthday week in our house! And by celebrating, I mean- I have yet to deal with poopy diapers or get up in the middle of the night, and I have even slept in while Dirk gets Hayden off to school! I've even gotten dressed cute with my hair done every day so far (that's a big deal, and I must look cute for my birthday week!). We decided every day this week we are going to get some cupcakes from a very yummy gourmet cupcake shop here in town. Our neighbors brought us a box when we first moved in and they were amazing, so we decided my birthday week was a good time to splurge and try out as many of the flavors as we can! I wish I had taken a picture of yesterday's because they were so cute!
I have not received all my gifts yet, but the ones I have received are pretty much the best gifts ever! I got the two things I wanted most... some new cute brown boots for fall and a table saw! I'm so excited for the saw- I have so many projects I want to try out! And I just had to take a picture of my two pretty pink packages tied up with bows. The boys did well. :)
*ps... Sarah... While I was getting the cupcakes a lady was in there ordering a custom cake for her daughter's birthday. It wasn't very big and it wasn't very cute or labor intensive and they quoted her at $145!!
No comments:
Post a Comment