So we got a $300 phone bill.... WHA??? I looked at it with deep confusion, procrastinated calling them to see what the heck happened, but finally we gave in and contacted them. We've never had overage charges before so we were really confused and thought there might have been some mix up since we just officially switched from our Alltel plan to AT&T about a month ago. The two companies merged at the beginning of the year, but we got to keep our amazing plans until we got new phones. When looking at the bill I felt like I was trying to read a book from an unknown alien language. I was so confused! It turns out all the over-use charges were OUR FAULT. However, AT&T has such super awesome customer service. They decided they weren't very clear on informing us how all our habits of using our phones would effect our new plan, so they took off all the extra charges (about $200) AND supplied us with some starter rollover minutes to help this not happen again. I think they were extra willing to help because most of the charges were from Dirk's constant phone calls to his mother. They saw that number racked up the most minutes on our plan and asked who it belonged to. Of course they thought it was super sweet that Dirk said he calls his mom multiple times each week and were extra willing to help him out because of this.
Moral of the story.... We can't make phone calls to certain mothers and brothers who live in Arizona during the daytime on weekdays quite as frequently anymore.
No comments:
Post a Comment