We used a Puj Tub, which her Aunt Paula and Uncle Evan gave her for Christmas. This thing is pretty awesome! I would definitely recommend it to others! Check out the demo here.
Ginny absolutely loved her bath. She was so content and calm in the warm water. Hayden had fun helping wash her tummy.
Ginny has a bit of a wave to her hair, but when it is wet it gets really tight curls. I tried to capture the curls here, but they'd already started to dry and straiten out. I think they're pretty darn cute!
Afterward, we had a little photoshoot with the now very sleepy Ginny. Even though she was about to fall asleep, she was still a good sport.
5 comments:
She is so cute-- and so big! I think she is the perfect Neill/Dinnell combo. I can see both of you in her.
I am glad that tub worked out. It fits a bit awkwardly in my sink as well, but my bathroom sinks were too small. She seems to have pretty good support, though. My sister is having a kid on Feb, so hopefully I can try mine out then, seeing as how I am probably barren or something and I don't have a rabbit to take baths anymore. =)
Let me know about those rates when you get a chance! We are def coming since we are probably getting some $ from our tax return which is perfect timing for the trip!
oh I love her. What a beautiful little girl :} Congrats I hope all is well for your cute little family
She is so precious. I love all the hair, it's so cute. What a sweetie pie!
How much does she weigh? She's a little chunk. So cute! I see the curls and they're adorable. When she gets a bit older some good product will hold those right in. Cute dress!
Oh my gosh, I love all the rolls! She's adorable. Her built (and hair actually) remind me a lot of Kaden when he was born. Oh how I love the big babies! If only chubby was as cute when we got older! :)
Post a Comment