I'm a little nervous about posting these online - I don't know why - I guess just the idea of my bare skin on the internet seems a little scandalous ;)
I didn't want to take this style of shot with Hayden, but I'm kind of sad I didn't, because I really do think they're beautiful to have- more so just for myself, but I'll share with you.

Everyone else is doing it, so I had to do the heart, heehee ;)

Ginny- I'm so excited to meet you! I love you so much already.
7 comments:
I just threw up a little in my mouth - ohh the heart - really it's just cause I'm prego queasy-
Beautiful, Laura! What a gorgeous, perfectly round belly! I'm so jealous! :) Kaden left extra fluff at the bottom of my belly...so it isn't nearly as cute this time. Sigh...oh well. :) Thank you for sharing! Can't wait to see pictures of that precious little one of yours!
your brave. beautiful shots
I have a profile picture of me wearing a wild jungle print maternity top the day before my Janet was born. It is one of my favorites. It's fun to remember just how huge I was!
Your photos are beautiful.
Love, Aunt Candy
This is what you look like at almost 40 weeks pregnant?! Color me bitter! Your belly is like this perfect round basketball with almost no stretch marks. This is an injustice of the worst sort. ;0
I was thinking you didn't look nearly big enough to have a whole, 9 month baby in there. But then I remembered how tall you are. hehehe. You've probably got a pretty good sized baby in there!
I think they are beautiful shots i was going to do it with kyler but was so huge i didn't think i could get any good shots. yours are sooo beautiful. Happy last few days of pregnancy.
Beautiful! I absolutley love them. Good luck with labor & delivery, hope all goes well. Can't wait to see the little squirt. :)
Post a Comment