Pages

Sunday, January 03, 2010

Boys...

I need to write this down so I don't forget, and hopefully I'll get around to printing my blog out someday so I can have a journal kept of all these things... I think that's my goal for the New Year - to work on organizing my blog and getting it printed and bound in to a book.

This morning while snuggling in bed and not wanting to get up for our early church Hayden goes, "huh?...whoa...my penis is really tall! Like a tall tall tower building!"

ummm.... yeah... Dirk and I busted up laughing of course.

Today at church a cute little girl, probably about 6yrs old, stood up to bear her testimony. Hayden says, "That's my friend. (S)he's pretty. I like him(her) because (s)he's really pretty. (S)he's my pretty friend." I'm not sure that he's ever even met her. And he still hasn't figured out the whole he/she him/her thing.

2 comments:

Montana Brandts said...

LOL! That is classic, thank you for sharing, that just made my day! Freakin' HILARIOUS!

Sally said...

He sure says some good/funny stuff! I bet you're SO excited for your little girl to be coming soon! Hope everything goes well.

If you've gotten behind on our blog and would like to see more, just click on "older posts" above.^^^^^^^^
Families are like fudge - mostly sweet with a few nuts.

Total Pageviews