Pages

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Finding a Routine

Oh my- I haven't updated in a while. Not much going on here. I'm just trying to figure out a new routine still, to make things with 2 children run smoothly. I'm attempting to get Hayden potty trained (for the millionth time). Ginny is finally starting to stay awake for longer periods at a time, and is starting to take naps more on a regular schedule, making things easier to plan around her. However, she is still trying to nurse every 1-2 hours during the day, except when she naps for about 3 hours. This 3 hour period is when I attempt to be wonder-woman and (try to) get everything done that needs to be taken care of for the day!

Here are some recent pictures.

Hayden loves his sister

getting ready to go play in the snow

Every time a snowflake fell on her face she'd scrunch up like this.

Hayden and his Grandma Neill having a snowball fight

2 comments:

Callie said...

Hayden looks so much like his Daddy in that first picture!!! Adorable. If you come up with any wonderful tips on how to manage life with two children, be sure to pass them along to me! I'm about to be in the same boat!

I can completely understand the 1-2 hour feedings...it's a big baby thing! Kaden did the same thing. It is exhausting! By the time he was two months, the doctor told me to go ahead and stretch him out to the two hour feeding for my own sake. It took a few weeks of him fussing for the last half hour before the feeding, but believe me, it helped my energy level sooo much and he didn't seem to be harmed by it! :) Good luck.

The Green Blog said...

Love your photos of Ginny. I can't imagine trying to be wonder woman for 3 hours. Glad things are going well for you :)

If you've gotten behind on our blog and would like to see more, just click on "older posts" above.^^^^^^^^
Families are like fudge - mostly sweet with a few nuts.

Total Pageviews