After my complaints on my electric bill, and all your comments, I'm feeling a bit better. My only question, is... Is that what your bill was after allowing your AC to run NO cooler than 80 degrees? Just a question for comparison. And holy molies, I can't believe I used to only pay $30 when we lived in UT. Crazy!
Okay, here's another complaint that y'all can't take away from me... I DID NOT get my FREE tickets to go see Tim McGraw (and quite possibly his lovely wife Faith), at a small concert on 9/11 for military families. I've been waiting for these tickets for months, and the day to get them finally came, and my husband so diligently followed the rules, only to be cheated out by a bunch of soldiers in training who will most likely try to sell their (4 each) share. Jerks. I'm really ticked off about this one.... but the people (you know, the important ones) are trying to fix the situation, so I hope it works out!! Otherwise I might just have to make friends with some of the officers who have houses right accross from where the stage will be...
I really don't have anything to write. I just wanted to say "holy toledos!" to all your other electric bills!
oh yeah- My Hayden was calling his corn on the cob "popcorn". After many attempts at correcting him, he started to say, "mmm... yummy porn" and "all done porn"........ oops! I guess it was better left alone!
My creative bug is coming back, so hopefully more finished projects and cute pics to blog about soon. Though I do have another crabby post up my sleeve. I'm full of those this month... but I just didn't want to do to many at a time, or I'd have to change the name of my blog to "Debby Downer". This one is about the countries top rated water park and how oh so wonderful it is. That's all for now, my ambien is about to nock me over on my side. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment