Thank you all for your kind words of excitement with our pregnancy news. However, I miscarried Wednesday, so save those kind words and reuse them again later. We'll be trying again, and hopefully soon, I'll have some good news to share.
I'm so thankful for my little Hayden bug right now. He's been making me smile all day.
9 comments:
I'm sorry Laura, it is amazing how kids can uplift your spirits though =)
Hug Hayden a lot! I am so sorry for your loss, but just as we talked about, Heavenly Father has his own timing. I love you!
Continue to let Hayden be your little ball of sunshine and joy! Know you are all loved very much and that you are a strong woman. You'll survive this! Hang in there girl and know I am always here.
I am so extremely sorry for your loss! Kids are amazing in helping us lift our spirits when we are down! They are so intune with the spirit and our feelings, they always know what to do to help us! Try to keep smiling!
Laura, miscarriage is a hard thing to go through, I am in tears right now because I know exactly how you are feeling. You are very fortunate to have your little man there with you. Just keep on pushing on through to the next day lady :)
Laura,
Thank you for your sweet comment on my blog. I was very touched by your comments and brought to tears as you shared your feelings and your experience. My heart, thoughts, and prayers go out to you during this time. I'm so sorry for your loss...it's such a hard thing to deal with... I'm grateful that you were able to find a small amount of comfort through the story on my blog. I wish you all the best as you continue to try for another baby...and lots of hugs to your cute little boy, Hayden. If you ever need a friend or someone to talk to about this, you're welcome to email me at mykwmca@gmail.com with your contact info. Hugs to you today!
Oh, Laura, I am sorry for your loss! I know how rough miscarriages can be! I am glad that you have little Hayden to keep your spirits up! I ditto the hugs to you today!
I'm so sorry for your loss. Keep your head up and give your Little man lots of hugs!!!!
Oh my heart goes out to you! I love the pictures of Hayden... all the more reason to keep smiling in adversity.
Post a Comment