ONE (busy, crazy, silly, fun, loud, energetic, exhausting, adventurous, lazy, creative, fulfilling) DAY AT A TIME
Wow!!! Your son has very nice penmanship--and at such a young age!!! Congrats on being pregnant!!!
Wahoo, and Congrats! When are you do? So exciting I can't wait for future posts.
Congrats and thanks for imforming us the other half!!
YAY!!! Congratulations! That's so exciting! I guess this explains all of your "nesting" with all the re-decorating. :) You're so great!
Yay! I am so exctied for you! You should post all the details..... due date and stuff like that! Wow! So it's super recent right?! Oh YAY!
Congratulations laura!
Love the announcement. Great way to make it known!
Ahhh!!! Yay!!! I totally knew this was coming!!! :) Congrats, girly!
I'm so excited!!! now that will make 4 of us pregnant in the same year!!! and all with kids realitivly the same age. So exciting!!! Congrats!!!
Yeah Laura and Dirk! I just opened the email from Mom as well, I'm so excited for you guys. Now my baby will have acousin his age on both sides of the family. (Jeremiah's girlfriend is expecting in Dec.) HAPPY, HAPPY, JOY, JOY!Love You
Congrats! We are so excited for you!!!
Post a Comment
11 comments:
Wow!!! Your son has very nice penmanship--and at such a young age!!! Congrats on being pregnant!!!
Wahoo, and Congrats! When are you do? So exciting I can't wait for future posts.
Congrats and thanks for imforming us the other half!!
YAY!!! Congratulations! That's so exciting! I guess this explains all of your "nesting" with all the re-decorating. :) You're so great!
Yay! I am so exctied for you! You should post all the details..... due date and stuff like that! Wow! So it's super recent right?! Oh YAY!
Congratulations laura!
Love the announcement. Great way to make it known!
Ahhh!!! Yay!!! I totally knew this was coming!!! :) Congrats, girly!
I'm so excited!!! now that will make 4 of us pregnant in the same year!!! and all with kids realitivly the same age. So exciting!!! Congrats!!!
Yeah Laura and Dirk! I just opened the email from Mom as well, I'm so excited for you guys. Now my baby will have acousin his age on both sides of the family. (Jeremiah's girlfriend is expecting in Dec.) HAPPY, HAPPY, JOY, JOY!
Love You
Congrats! We are so excited for you!!!
Post a Comment