Pages

Sunday, August 10, 2008

Inny-na Jooones

Hayden has found a new media obsession. Good ol' Indiana Jones! He loves the movies and Dirk has been playing a Legos Indiana Jones video game lately. When Hayden sees Inny, he goes crazy. He loves that he has a hat just (sort of) like him. The other day, Cavenders (weastern wear/boot store) had a super clearance sale, and I found a bunch of toys for Hayden for super cheap. One was a pack with a whip, a knife, and a gun. Oh my goodness, this boy went crazy over the whip! It is just like Inny's after all!

As he was playing with his new stuff, I asked him to show me his knife. This is the pose he struck! I'm sooo glad I had my camera out! Would you take a look at that face!!!


3 comments:

Samantha Fife said...

So cute! He is so big and I haven't even met him yet! When are you taking this road trip?!

Hamlie said...

Love it!

Amelia said...

This is awesome... I love the whole get up.. I can only guess what he is going to be for halloween.. :)

If you've gotten behind on our blog and would like to see more, just click on "older posts" above.^^^^^^^^
Families are like fudge - mostly sweet with a few nuts.

Total Pageviews