Pages

Friday, September 30, 2011

Let's Have 'Smores!

I love when Hayden requests /Smores after dinner! It's such a beautiful evening in our backyard, so we just had to enjoy dinner outside and of course Hayden wanted to finish it off with some yummy treats. We almost turned down 'smores for lack of chocolate bars until I had the amazing idea of using Nutella! It was sooo yummy, I had to eat a few extra! I think Dirk and I will finish up the fire while catching up on some tv shows on the laptop, after putting the kids to bed. I love evenings like this!

Here's a picture of my favorite place to be... 


And here are our yummy treats!



No comments:

If you've gotten behind on our blog and would like to see more, just click on "older posts" above.^^^^^^^^
Families are like fudge - mostly sweet with a few nuts.

Total Pageviews