Pages

Thursday, April 15, 2010

Girly Girl

Before Ginny was born, my cute and talented friend, Kelsey, sent a package full of all sorts of goodies. This adorable onesie and tutu were among the many, many gifts she made. Kelsey is expecting her 2nd baby, and I really hope she has a girl so she can have all these cute things for a girl of her own!




5 comments:

Sally said...

Pretty much stinkin' adorable. What a doll!

Kelsey said...

Oh so cute! I'll be happy no matter what I have but a girl sure would be fun!

Sarah said...

love the pics of her. that one of her feet is too cute!

Jamie said...

Adorable outfit and great pictures!

Callie said...

LOVE the feet picture!!!

If you've gotten behind on our blog and would like to see more, just click on "older posts" above.^^^^^^^^
Families are like fudge - mostly sweet with a few nuts.

Total Pageviews