I love Easter.
Not only is spring time such a happy and refreshing time, but I love to be reminded of Christ's love for us, as he died on that cross and Lived again so we too could be resurrected. I love to be reminded of the details of the atonement.
It's also extra special when Easter falls on the same weekend as our church's General Conference, which is held in April and October of every year. This conference session was packed full of goodness. So many talks were on parenting and our roles in life as members of our families. As always, so many things were said that I needed to hear, and so much uplifting encouragement was given. It was such a good conference!
Trance, Ethen, Addison holding Ginny, Hayden
We spent the day with my parents, my brother Nick, and my sister Sarah and her family. We had a yummy ham dinner and an egg hunt for the kids.
Traditions are also what makes these holidays so special to me.

I hope you all had a wonderful Easter Sunday and took some time to reflect on Christ.
2 comments:
Cute pictures. Ginny and Hayden look adorable in their outfits. I love her headband.
You have a really cute blog! I love all of your pictures! I don't think we have ever met, but I married Ben Moore!
Post a Comment