Nurse: "Hayden, what do you want to be when you grow up?"
Hayden: "When I grow up, I want to have big balls like my daddy, because he has big balls."
Hayden: "When I grow up, I want to have big balls like my daddy, because he has big balls."
*crickets chirping, awkward silence....*
Then the nurse and I both bust out laughing.
And the nurse went and told all the other nurses and doctors in the office.
I'm glad we were able to provide them with some humor on what would have been antoher average and mundane day.
Then the nurse and I both bust out laughing.
And the nurse went and told all the other nurses and doctors in the office.
I'm glad we were able to provide them with some humor on what would have been antoher average and mundane day.
6 comments:
hee-hee-hee. Oh, little boys. So fantastically disgusting.
lol... oh man that just made my day too! That is hilarious!! I LOVE IT!
What a funny story! When my son was younger he told us once he wanted to go down slides for his career one day!
That's so funny!
hahahahaha
THAT is hilarious!!!
L.O.V.E it! Especially the crickets chirping, time stands still moment. Those are the best memories!
Post a Comment