Pages

Thursday, January 29, 2009

A Much Needed Break

We finally did something! I feel like we've been holed up in a cave for the last few weeks. It was really starting to get to me. The weather was beautiful today, so we went to explore a park just down the road from our house, which we'd never been to before.

7 comments:

Callie said...

What great pictures!!! It looks like you had a great family outing today! I know what you mean about needing to get out and about sometimes! You look great, Laura! :) So...I take it Dirk is on terminal leave now...the facial hair gave it away! :)

Hamlie said...

Oh look, Laura is in a tree, what a surprise. It seems that she is teaching her son some new tricks.

Lisa Loo said...

What a fun Mom you are! I know your husband was tere too--I'm just talking to you! :0)

Montana Brandts said...

You guys are so cute!! What fun!! We are going to try to take Kailey to the park today... but I guantee it's not nearly as nice here as it is there! A high of 38!! Oh, yeah!! I love your pics. they are so cute!! You guys are just awesome!!

Kirby and Logan Hoffer said...

Looks like you guys had fun! I too need to get outta the house, but with such a small baby and 2 other kids I just don't feel like I have the energy or patience to deal with it... :)

Crystal said...

Aww, you guys are too cute! We at still waiting for a break in winter (yeah right) to play at the park! It looks like you are having fun!

birdsays said...

Hey you guys! What cute pictures and so good to catch up a bit by browsing your blog. It's been way, way too long since I've seen you!
But the Birdno clan says hello!

If you've gotten behind on our blog and would like to see more, just click on "older posts" above.^^^^^^^^
Families are like fudge - mostly sweet with a few nuts.

Total Pageviews