Pages

Friday, January 16, 2009

The places he sleeps

The diaper changing table has been used for a long time as a "couch" for Hayden to sit and watch his movies on. Lately it's been even furthering it's multi-purposes as his place of nap-time. He has a perfectly good bed. A really nice one, actually. But instead, he chooses the place where we change his stinky diapers, and don't change the linens often enough... I'll have to get on that!
This kid is just weird. In a good way. I love him to death.
Sometimes his weirdness exhausts me, like tonight when he ran around the living room screaming and jumping and tackling us and hitting us, and making weird noises right up in our face and sticking his tongue out at us, and licking our hands and arms, and falling over, and trying to suffocate us with blankets... non stop... for at least an hour.

*btw- the pic is super poor quality, because it was dark in his room and I had to open my shutter really wide for a long time to get enough light in the lens to take this.....

p.s.... I'm working on my blog. I need something fresh and new. It drives me crazy until I'm happy with it, or until I give up. I haven't given up yet, so if you are visiting and it's in crazy shambles, I promise it will get better.

p.p.s... anyone know html and can tell me how the heck to get my header "centered" because no matter how many ways I try to do just that in the code, it's not working...grr...

5 comments:

Montana Brandts said...

Oh that is so cute!! Hayden is the custest little boy! He cracks me up! As for the header I am not really sure how to fix them with the backgrounds... but maybe try going into your layout and pushing the edit button and see if it gives you an option to center it! Otherwise I would just keep messing with the html code!! I can send you an e-mail with directions on how to fix up your blog if you want! You just download free scrapbook papers and embellishments... which I have some links to some good free ones on my blog... and then you just follow the rest of the steps and you can make your blog look however you want!! Let me know.. if you want me to send it to you!! Good luck!!

Lisa Loo said...

I don't know about Laura--but I would love the info! :0)
When I couldn't get my header to center I had to go into my Lyout page and then the pick a new emplate page and then pick the minima stretch option but then I don't have 3 columns so maybe that doesn't help. Sorry.

Rebecca Susan said...

Hilarious. . . I love the places kids sleep. Its a shame we don't live closer to each other, because I think Hayden and Dylan could be pretty good buds. . .I think their weirdnesses would be quite compatible. I can't believe how big he's getting. . .and by big, I of course mean tall, since I'm pretty sure that he probably only weighs half a Dylan. . .my kids are pretty hefty. . . .

Rebecca Susan said...

I forgot to tell you the other day, I don't know if you've settled on this arrangement yet, but I really like the way your blog looks right now. Its very you. Good colors.

The Crocketts said...

He is so funny! I use cutest blog on the block for my blog and it makes it all so easy. Plus it's free! There's a link on my blog. Yours looks great though.

If you've gotten behind on our blog and would like to see more, just click on "older posts" above.^^^^^^^^
Families are like fudge - mostly sweet with a few nuts.

Total Pageviews