For Christmas, Hayden got this kid-proof, water-proof camera from Fisher Price. He's been really interested in my camera this last year. I have a couple of old film cameras I let him play with, but he gets mad and throws a monster tantrum when the batteries die or when the flash doesn't go off, or if it doesn't make a sound. I saw this camera on an adorable tv commercial, did some research and decided to buy it. We even went to Toys R Us and tested it out a few times to make sure he'd like it, and he sure did.
Hayden was so excited to get his very own camera for Christmas. It takes digital photos that I can upload to my computer. They're not the greatest quality, but for a 2 year old's camera, they're "just perfect". He's getting pretty good at taking pictures, and he loves to scroll through and look at the LCD screen to see what he's taken pictures of.
So far we have mostly pictures of his face, because he likes to hold it backwards, but occasionally we get some good ones like these...
Aunt Paula and Uncle Evan on Christmas morning
Quite a few random pictures of mommy...
cousin Bryce and Uncle Luke
G-Grandma Wilson and her puppy dog

4 comments:
only Laura would look gorgeous even in a photo a 2 year old took - Lars however says "yeah whatever notice that one of her hands is not in the picture"
I echo Erin! And I love life from a little person's point of view--that will be a gift that keeps on giving!
He's good! Its nice to have something to hand them to keep their grubby little fingers off your camera, isn't it? :) I love that the puppy looks a little evil in the last one!
I was wondering how good those cameras really are. I hope he keeps enjoying it! And by the way, is your sister here in Rifle and settled in? I don't think I have noticed them in our ward yet, but then again we have been out of town. So I just thought I'd check. My little Annabelle would love to have some friends to play with!
Post a Comment