Pages

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

New Baby in the Family!!!

My sister Sarah gave birth to her 3rd baby early this morning!
I'm so excited. I just love becoming an Aunt all over again!!
Ethen Michael Bird was born at 4:51am and weighs 7lb 11oz and has dark wavy hair!

I'm so excited to get to meet him some day. Hopefully soon!!

What an exciting day to be born- on this historical day of President Obama being sworn into office. How neat!


Ethen Michael Bird

Sarah holding her new little boy!

Sarah, Chuck, and baby Ethen

Ethen with his Daddy and sister Addison, and brother Trance

CONGRATULATIONS you guys!!!

I'm so happy for your new addition to the family. I can't wait to hug and squeeze him and smell his sweet baby smell.

3 comments:

Callie said...

Yay! Congrats on being an auntie again! :) David's cousin just had a baby this even too! :) Although, it is back east...so he may have technically been born on the 21st...not sure. :) Very exciting though. New babies are wonderful!

Kirby and Logan Hoffer said...

YaY! Tell Sarah Congrats! I can't wait until my baby decides to show its stubborn little face ;)

Samantha Fife said...

Wow, girls camp seems so long ago!!!!!!! I guess it was, but I can't believe she already has three kids! Cute nephew!

If you've gotten behind on our blog and would like to see more, just click on "older posts" above.^^^^^^^^
Families are like fudge - mostly sweet with a few nuts.

Total Pageviews