(my sisters: Megan and Erin, stringing popcorn for the tree)
(My mother and either Meg or Erin)
While changing my blog background, I went back and forth b/w a lot of different things. I just couldn't find one that was right. I still don't like this, because I don't like light font on dark backgrounds, so if that bugs you too, please bear with me! All the new, fun, spunky, trendy decor is cute and all, but I've decided deep down, I'm a traditional kind of girl when it comes to holidays. Maybe that's because they remind me of all the holiday's past while growing up??
(Dad, and all five girls having Christmas dinner)
(my sister Sarah showing her present. I'm on the left and sister Carol is on right)
I found some fun old family holiday pictures. I'll post more if I find them. Don't these just make you want to ditch the icy blue, silver, lime greens and pinks - and put up some good ol' red and green?(Acting out the Christmas story, a family tradition. Erin is the angel, Carol on right)





1 comment:
I love all the old pictures what fun!! Oh, I love christmas time too! It is so much fun, and such a high spirited season!!
Post a Comment