Pages

Thursday, October 16, 2008

King of Scowls

Hayden is the King of Scowls.

He knows how to do it right and get it done.


He has a specific scowl for everything.
His most difficult to not laugh at are the I-just-got-in-big-trouble scowl.
He glares to. It's a mean glare.


I don't know where he got that ability to glare.
After all, no one in my family is known for their glaring ;)

We went outside yesterday morning in our jammies, to enjoy the lovely chilly weather. I almost forgot what it feels like to be a bit chilly and was so excited to put on my new little sweater jacket. Hayden played on the hammock and pretended he was mommy.



See, this is me. He was snoring and sighing, pretending he's asleep.
Yep, that's what mommy does.

Then he decided to make fun of daddy.
The camera and light hurt him.
He squinted and covered his eyes and said, "ow, light hurts eyes"...


This kid thinks he's hillarious.

He is pretty cute even when he's not smiling.

What a little goofy toofy.
I love this kid!

7 comments:

The Cooking Schaack said...

Hey his such a good lookin boy!!! Watch out ladies . Seriously so cute

Callie said...

He's adorable! His expressions are priceless!

Samantha Fife said...

Hey, check out this blog. She is in my ward and has a craft blog. She's pretty good and is hosting a give away!

http://mommycreations.blogspot.com/

ChefDruck said...

Wow - you captured a wonderful array of scowls. Beautiful pics.
Good luck with the giveaway at my blog and thanks for entering.

Montana Brandts said...

He is so cute!! I love to capture those moments on camera so I can embarrass Kailey one day! He is so cute!!

Anonymous said...

We love that kid, too! We also love his mommy!

Anonymous said...

he is sooo adorable I can't believe hoe he is looking more and more like a little man

If you've gotten behind on our blog and would like to see more, just click on "older posts" above.^^^^^^^^
Families are like fudge - mostly sweet with a few nuts.

Total Pageviews