Pages

Thursday, October 09, 2008

RIP Tommy

*I posted the recipe for the Chocolate Cheesecake that I made for my birthday, over on the Ultimate Recipes blog.

Have you ever tried to dig a hole in your yard, only to find out that beneath the grass is a pile of bricks, and beneath that is some cement mix (thankfully still crumbly and dry, and not set, but still very very hard), and beneath that some more bricks, and finally beneath that you actually get to dirt?? I gave up when I got to the dirt. The hubby can take it from here!
Maybe it would have been easier to dig if I would have used a different shovel?

I also discovered what happened to Tommy after the Rugrats cartoon was cancelled... he was layed to rest in my yard.

I got a package in the mail today from my dearest Julie. In the package was Ham the sheep, filled with candy, and lots of bubble wrap. Dirk decided to show Hayden how fun bubble wrap can be. Hayden didn't think it was very funny until he walked into the wall, fell over, and couldn't get up! Then he thought it was hillarious! Thanks Julie!

3 comments:

Kelsey said...

You totally should have called me I could have brought you our shovel! Plus I could have cheered you on. :)

...Laura... said...

umm... I was kidding about the shovel pic. That was Hayden's. He was helping me. I used a normal one!

Hamlie said...

So, as your page was loading the first things that showed up were the title and the first link. That means your page said "RIP Tommy" and "Ultimate recipes"...something is wrong here.

I'm glad your package finally showed up. I'm also glad that Hayden enjoyed the packaging.

If you've gotten behind on our blog and would like to see more, just click on "older posts" above.^^^^^^^^
Families are like fudge - mostly sweet with a few nuts.

Total Pageviews