I took some fun photos of Hayden's bowling action, as well as some weird photos from when the lights went out and the funky lights and fog machines turned on!
ONE (busy, crazy, silly, fun, loud, energetic, exhausting, adventurous, lazy, creative, fulfilling) DAY AT A TIME
Tuesday, October 21, 2008
S.A.TUR.DAY.NIGHT
Saturday night was spent at the bowling ally. We met up with some friends for a great time. Hayden used the bumpers and a guide ramp, which helped him bowl as good as or better score than most of us! He went absolutely nuts over rolling the ball down the lane. He jumped and screamed and clapped every time. He was so impatient when it wasn't his turn. There was loud music the whole time, mostly hip hop or metal, and Hayden went all out dancing, jumping, spinning, head banging, the works! He drew quite a crowd of onlookers as he performed. A few of the soldiers in the lane next to us even joined in and danced with him and showed him some moves. We also discovered how strong Hayden is. He can lift up to 14 pounds - that's half his weight!! I was really surprised! He bowled with an 8lb, because he didn't like the 6lb ball. Every turn he'd lift the ball and carry it over by himself.
I took some fun photos of Hayden's bowling action, as well as some weird photos from when the lights went out and the funky lights and fog machines turned on!
I took some fun photos of Hayden's bowling action, as well as some weird photos from when the lights went out and the funky lights and fog machines turned on!
This blog is about:
family photos,
friends,
Hayden
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
If you've gotten behind on our blog and would like to see more, just click on "older posts" above.^^^^^^^^
Families are like fudge - mostly sweet with a few nuts.
4 comments:
What fun! You guys are so cute! I love it! You make me want to go to a bowling ally right now... that looks like so much fun!! Go Hayden!
Oh my goodness--look how excited he is!!! There is nothing better than capturing kid excitement in a pic!! What am I missing? Whats with "take a look at my neck"
I love that pic of you and Hayden at the bottom!! Soooo cute. The kid's just a doll. You do good work!
I love his face when he bowls! Looks like you guy shad a lot of fun!
Post a Comment