Pages

Thursday, October 02, 2008

It's October!

By golly! It's an autumn miracle!

There are leaves on my tree turning a pretty golden-orange color.

I've never seen them like this before.
They usually just go strait from green to brown to the ground.
Could it be possible that I might actually get some color?
Hayden seemed pretty excited about the leaves, too.

He also thought I was silly for taking pictures of them,
and wanted himself to be the camera's subject instead.

3 comments:

The Crocketts said...

Happy birthday! I hope that you had a fantastic day! If you want to see some great fall colors, come up here in between the end of this month and Thanksgiving. It gets really pretty up here then. That's the best thing I can say for the area.

Bethany said...

Is there anything so heavenly as autumn time? I think not. Glad you got some color for your birthday!

...Laura... said...

Why thank you for the birthday wishes... my birthday is actually this sunday, the 5th - but since it IS my birthday week (why celebrate just one day?) I'll take those well wishes into account :) :)

If you've gotten behind on our blog and would like to see more, just click on "older posts" above.^^^^^^^^
Families are like fudge - mostly sweet with a few nuts.

Total Pageviews