Pages

Friday, September 12, 2008

No ambition


More updates, pictures, and videos to come later when I'm not so lazy!
* I did edit this photo a little, but I thought it was cute, because the "halo-washed out" effect was completely there on the original as a wierd result from the settings my camera was on.

AND... I've been tagged by two people on the same tag. I'm usually too lazy to do these, but now seems like a good time. Funny, because I have 3 or 4 other things I have started to blog about and put on hold because I'm just too lazy. So instead, I'm giving you all some useless tag to waste your time away with. Enjoy :)

So the rules are this- you must take pictures of the following things, as is, no straightening up etc. These are completely random things, and I'm sure serve no interest to you readers at all, but like I said I'm too lazy to do anything with my good pictures, so instead I'll resort to taking pictures of my house.

My Fridge


My Closet


Bathroom


Kitchen sink


My favorite room - Living Room... the couches, tv, my entertainment center, the kitchen table area, my favorite art, and usually my husband are found here.


Laundry room Not really a room, but it's where it get's done


What my kid is doing right now


Self portrait

** if you're reading this, consider yourself tagged.

No comments:

If you've gotten behind on our blog and would like to see more, just click on "older posts" above.^^^^^^^^
Families are like fudge - mostly sweet with a few nuts.

Total Pageviews