Pages

Monday, September 01, 2008

Mini Mommy

This has been going on a lot lately. It's a bit obnoxious, but I can't get mad at him, because he's not damaging anything, and after all, Mommy pounds on the walls with the hammer all the time.

I decided to buy him a mini Home Depot toolbox, so he'd have something to do with all his new tools. So far he's helped Mommy finish putting some baseboard trim in the hallway. And he's helped Daddy install a couple of door knobs.

And now there's a lot of this going on again. Only now he has nails and screws. How can I get mad at that? It's adorable when he sticks out his tongue in concentration, and wipes his forehead when he's all done. Just like Mommy.


I'm just glad this is what he chooses to copy me with, and not all the other girly options!

8 comments:

Callie said...

Oh my goodness, your little guy is adorable! I hope that Kaden will be a "handy man" like his daddy! :)

The Cooking Schaack said...

Oh I love it!!! You really are Super Mom!!! You do it all. He is way to cute.

Samantha Fife said...

That is too cute. I love it when Michaela mimicks me....... we just have to watch what we do now right?!

Anna M. said...

What a cute little 'helper' you have...I love the little toolkit...how fun! =)

Amelia said...

That is so cute.. now hopefully he doesnt get ahold of your hammer and nails :)

Rebecca Susan said...

I love little boys and their toys. We were grateful last year when Dylan got "tools" for his birthday. Before then, I had to be quite diligent or he'd be trying to walk off with Daddy's hammer, alan wrenches, screwdrivers, sautering iron, Dremmel. . . . .

Kirby and Logan Hoffer said...

ha ha Too CUte! Kieona has a little tykes washer/dryer and whenI start doing laundary zaiden hauls off part of the laundry and does his own!

Sally said...

I love it! Annabelle's first Cristmas gifts (she was only 2 1/2 months old) included a tool set. She would love to be in the garage all day helping us out with a project. And I saw your start into the world of coupons. I need to put more work into it but it is hard now where we are in CO because we only have one grocery store and a Wal-Mart. But I have saved a ton with them and shopping the sales. I am a big money hoarder so I LOVE a good deal!

If you've gotten behind on our blog and would like to see more, just click on "older posts" above.^^^^^^^^
Families are like fudge - mostly sweet with a few nuts.

Total Pageviews