ONE (busy, crazy, silly, fun, loud, energetic, exhausting, adventurous, lazy, creative, fulfilling) DAY AT A TIME
Sunday, September 14, 2008
Quilt
I finally finished my quilt! I almost quit toward the end, but my need of an outdoor blanket pushed me to finish. It took me about 6 days, a few hours each day. It's definitely far from perfect or without flaws, but I'm happy with it. I learned a few things of what not to do, and what to do for next time I give it a try.
This blog is about:
creativity,
sewing
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
If you've gotten behind on our blog and would like to see more, just click on "older posts" above.^^^^^^^^
Families are like fudge - mostly sweet with a few nuts.

6 comments:
It's really cute Laura! You'll have to give me some tips on how to finish mine when I get to it.
Laura, that is awesome! I love it! My mom has tried to get me to make a quilt but I am too lazy! So, I give you major kudos! Nice job I am very impressed!
Love the quilt!
Great colors on the quilt!
oooo that quilt is pretty! want to make me one? tehehe =)
OH and no I haven't heard from Brenda...I e-mailed her around labor day but haven't heard back from her yet, next summer my family is having a family reunion down her way, hopefully I will be able to catch up with her than! maybe you could come over too? not sure how far away you are?
I love your quilt...so glad you finished it! Also, thanks for the tips and links on the coupons...I really want to give that a try. Thanks again! =)
Post a Comment