I gave Hayden his first "big boy" haircut last night. Up until now, he's always just got a nice trim. His hair is so fine and feathery and patchy, that I was afraid to try anything shorter. Plus, he always whips out the crocodile tears when the hair clipper starts to buzz. I finally decided to give a shorter 'do a try. He was very cooperative once daddy started bribing him with m&m's.
He woke up this morning and walked up to me, and I almost started crying! He doesn't even look the same! He looks like such a big boy now, not a little toddler or baby! I wish I would have taken a picture while he was in his church clothes. He was so handsome today. But we were super rushed, so instead I took a few in this dirty old t-shirt... not quite sure why Dirk put that one on him.. oh well. Isn't he a handsome little goofball?!
5 comments:
Mommy wow! I'm a big kid now! He really does look older, quite debonair in fact.
Wow, he is so big! I would cry too, they get so big so fast! I love your other blog too, I will be a frequent visitor!
I noticed it during sacrament & thought he looked adorable! You did a great job.
Diggin' the haircut. That is such a Laura face at the bottom. He looks adorable!
It is exciting and sad to see them grow up, isn't it? You are excited to see them new things, but sad that your baby is growing up so quickly!
The haircut looks good. I have a feeling Kaden will have a buzzed head most of his childhood...just like Daddy. :)
Post a Comment