Daylight Savings- Is March really half over??!!
Hayden won't go to bed because he's not tired.
I'm not losing weight anytime fast :(
During the entire month of February I lost ZERO pounds! This month since I've been doing my "healthy kick" I've been a bit better and lost 4. I'm now down to 190. I don't really care about the weight- I just wish this darn belly pooch would go away. I hate being patient for my cute clothes to fit again!
We're thinking of signing up for a gym membership. This is a big step for me, as I'm usually anti-paying for the gym... I've always thought exercising for free is the only way to go.
Since having 2 kids, I've discovered getting outside for a good exercise session is really quite difficult (impossible), so I'm going to have to rely on a place that's open late and has childcare(!!!!).
It's at the YMCA, and we're waiting to see if we get accepted for some financial assistance for the membership, so cross your fingers for me!
Hayden won't go to bed because he's not tired.
I'm not losing weight anytime fast :(
During the entire month of February I lost ZERO pounds! This month since I've been doing my "healthy kick" I've been a bit better and lost 4. I'm now down to 190. I don't really care about the weight- I just wish this darn belly pooch would go away. I hate being patient for my cute clothes to fit again!
We're thinking of signing up for a gym membership. This is a big step for me, as I'm usually anti-paying for the gym... I've always thought exercising for free is the only way to go.
Since having 2 kids, I've discovered getting outside for a good exercise session is really quite difficult (impossible), so I'm going to have to rely on a place that's open late and has childcare(!!!!).
It's at the YMCA, and we're waiting to see if we get accepted for some financial assistance for the membership, so cross your fingers for me!
Today in primary class at church, Hayden learned about the "HAIRY GHOST"...no, not the Holy Ghost, the Hairy Ghost!
He also made me this pretty little spring picture.
I LOVE it! Isn't it adorable?

Ginny is smiling all the time now, but of course does not like to smile for the camera.
She looked super cute before church this morning
and we attempted a not-so-successful photo shoot.
(please click on photo to see it larger and get the full effect)
He also made me this pretty little spring picture.
I LOVE it! Isn't it adorable?

Ginny is smiling all the time now, but of course does not like to smile for the camera.
She looked super cute before church this morning
and we attempted a not-so-successful photo shoot.
(please click on photo to see it larger and get the full effect)
I'm attempting to get enough guts to start listing stuff on my etsy shop.
Still a little scared to get rejected.
Thinking maybe I should just keep my sewing/creating hobby to myself?
I've come as far as coming up with a shop name and a pretty little title bar.

Still a little scared to get rejected.
Thinking maybe I should just keep my sewing/creating hobby to myself?
I've come as far as coming up with a shop name and a pretty little title bar.


3 comments:
That little Ginny is so stinkin' cute! And my mom and I are getting ready to launch out Etsy shop in a couple weeks. It's exciting, isn't it!?! I figure, what do we have to lose? You'll do great, I'm sure.
I love your etsy name and title bar. It's adorable! You should start it! I saw a half smile of Ginny~ cute dress she's got on.
I think you should put stuff in your etsy shop. What's going to hurt?
You're welcome to swing on by my house if you ever have cute kids that need pictures. I bet I could make her smile too.
Post a Comment