Pages

Thursday, March 25, 2010

Dr. McJunior

Hayden and Ginny received a fun package yesterday full of gifts!
At first, Hayden wasn't so sure about this doctor outfit, until we had him try it on.
Then he thought it was so cool! He fell in love with it and has been playing doctor ever since.
He even slept in it last night!

Here is his "My patient isn't going to make it" look. He gave us this after diagnosing us all with "whistles" (I think he heard Ginny's dr yesterday saying she didn't hear any whistling in her breathing). He told us whistles are bad and we aren't going to make it!

I think he makes a pretty cute doctor. I could get used to this look.
Hopefully all will go well and he'll be able to take care of his awesome parents some day and pay for a nice retirement for us!

This photo is just silly so I had to add it in

What a handsome little Doctor McJunior!

1 comment:

Callie said...

So stinkin' cute!!! He looks a lot like Dirk in these pictures! I hope you all get better from the "whistles" soon! :)

If you've gotten behind on our blog and would like to see more, just click on "older posts" above.^^^^^^^^
Families are like fudge - mostly sweet with a few nuts.

Total Pageviews