Pages

Monday, March 22, 2010

The kiddos

In between coughing, this is what we've been up to...

Ginny had her 2 month check up today.
She did really good, smiled real big for the doctor, and only cried a little bit for her shots. Her cry was really sad though!
She has gained just over 3 pounds since she was born, and is now 12lb 3oz (84%)
She's 22.5" (57%)

Ginny has been having so much fun on her play mat. Today she ALMOST rolled over. She got about halfway, then got angry and gave up.

This is about the closest thing to a smile I've caught on camera. She has the biggest, most adorable smile, but she just gets so fixated on the camera when I pull it out, that she forgets what she's supposed to do!

We've decided on a new form of discipline in our house.
It's kind of a win-win situation. Hayden can't really get in to trouble, but he also thinks it's lots of fun.
After he got tied up today, he ran around in a circle, then fell flat on his face.
And we laughed.
We're good parents like that.
Don't worry- he laughed too.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm shipping your box of essential oils tomorrow morning.

Sally said...

I like the new discipline! And I can't believe Ginny is thinking about rolling over! Layla is 8 months old, she can crawl and pull herself up on things and walk along them, but she still doesn't roll. Is that weird? I'm sure it is.

Rebecca Susan said...

I love, love, love that pic of Ginny in the middle. She looks so much like her pretty momma in that one!

If you've gotten behind on our blog and would like to see more, just click on "older posts" above.^^^^^^^^
Families are like fudge - mostly sweet with a few nuts.

Total Pageviews