I'm not really a big yogurt person, but my doctor recommended this yogurt a little over a week ago to help with some women's health problems. She said to eat it for the rest of my life to help with my health. I looked up what kind of active cultures are in it, and I'm impressed! It's a bit strong at first, but I'm really liking it with granola or berries. I've eaten it every morning since she recommended it, and I'm not sick of it yet. I think I'll be buying this brand from here on out. Go check it out!
Lunch


I almost went for a peanut butter sandwich on white bread... Then I saw some leftovers in the fridge that really needed to be eaten, so I decided to go for the healthy choice of Italian Tomatoes and Chicken over Rice. It's a little crockpot concoction I made the other day that consists of exactly what the name says.
2 cans Italian stewed tomatoes (do not drain)
Italian seasoning mixed herbs (I just dumped a bunch in... didn't measure)
4 boneless skinless chicken breast
Cook in crock pot for approx. 3 hrs. or until chicken is cooked through and falling apart tender. Top over rice! Simple.
I was doing really well up until dinner. In between meals, I only had one tiny little bite-sized 3 Muskateers bar and one oreo when I needed to fulfill my craving. I had already planned out and bought ingredients for this dinner before I decided to try and eat healthy, and since I'd done so well the rest of the day, I decided to go ahead and make it. It's still relatively healthy, and I did a few things to change it. The recipe is Pasta with Bacon and Mushrooms from Pioneer Woman. I opted to use half & half instead of whipping cream. I also used whole grain pasta instead of the regular kind. It was delish!
2 cans Italian stewed tomatoes (do not drain)
Italian seasoning mixed herbs (I just dumped a bunch in... didn't measure)
4 boneless skinless chicken breast
Cook in crock pot for approx. 3 hrs. or until chicken is cooked through and falling apart tender. Top over rice! Simple.
Dinner
I was doing really well up until dinner. In between meals, I only had one tiny little bite-sized 3 Muskateers bar and one oreo when I needed to fulfill my craving. I had already planned out and bought ingredients for this dinner before I decided to try and eat healthy, and since I'd done so well the rest of the day, I decided to go ahead and make it. It's still relatively healthy, and I did a few things to change it. The recipe is Pasta with Bacon and Mushrooms from Pioneer Woman. I opted to use half & half instead of whipping cream. I also used whole grain pasta instead of the regular kind. It was delish!


No comments:
Post a Comment