Pages

Monday, October 05, 2009

Just to Remember- Hayden's Quirks

Just so I can remember the quirky things...

He likes to use his hands as tractors that pick up and drop things from really really tall (high) up.

If He doesn't like something I'm saying, or if he wants to talk, he "shhhh's" me.

If he doesn't want to share his candy he tells me "It's yucky. You won't like it."

When he's cold he tells me he's freezing his balls off!

He says the word "chocolate" like he's British.

He says most words with an "a" sound in the middle, with a twang and a drawl, like he's a hick from the South... such as "they-er" "fa-air" "ha-air" etc.

Hayden thinks if he puts something in the dirty clothes hamper, the next day it magically comes out clean. (I'm guessing this one won't end anytime in the next 10 or so years).

At the grocery store, he often goes to the produce section and tries to sneak a head of broccoli into his mouth before I can catch him.

He walks around all day, every day, with his hands strait out in front of him and with a robot voice saying, "I'm a robot. I walk like a robot." At the store the other day he was running like a broken robot, which included shaking his robot arms back and forth and twitching his left leg... while running... and yelling that he was a broken robot.... I tried not to laugh!

4 comments:

Sally said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! And I love these funny little things about Hayden.

Anonymous said...

This is hysterical. I can tell who his dad is!

Kelsey said...

How can you not laugh? Oh my goodness Hayden is just a funny little boy. I wonder where he learned what he said when he's cold?.... hmmm.... let me think... :) It's yucky you won't like it- Oh my, this cracked me up!

Happy Birthday Laura!

Montana Brandts said...

I love it! I love all the funny things kids come up with and say! It makes my day... thank you for sharing!

If you've gotten behind on our blog and would like to see more, just click on "older posts" above.^^^^^^^^
Families are like fudge - mostly sweet with a few nuts.

Total Pageviews