Pages

Thursday, October 29, 2009

Busy Busy

We've been busy, busy, moving in to our new apartment, and trying to get everything back to normal. Hayden has been a real trooper, coming up with ways to entertain himself while Mom and Dad are busy organizing the new place, working on lots of Church business and activities, and getting ready for Halloween.


We have really deep window-sills and he thinks they're his own little playground.

Chutes and Ladders and Whack-a-mole have been the main source of entertainment...

5 minutes past the time when I was supposed to be at a Church Young Women's & Young Men activity, I decided to hot-glue some roaches to my legs. It was my lazy attempt at a costume.

Hayden tried to kill the roaches with his Whack-a-mole hammer!

We've been making sure to get in lots of snuggle and play time to keep Hayden happy.

Last night we went to a Haunted House at our community center. It was pretty great for the older kids. We went through the "no scare" version. Hayden did get a bit scared, but he had fun too.

At the end of the Haunted House we got a big bag of candy and another glow stick. He thought it was pretty great. Hayden loves Halloween fun!

Because of our week of winter and snow, then not much warming up afterward, we have had a pretty color-less fall. It is still pretty, but most leaves just went strait to a dull, life-less brownish color. Not very fun for our first fall in a long time, but I'll still take it. There are still glimpses of pretty color here and there, though we've been so busy, I haven't had much time to stop and enjoy it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

great post! I love the picture of Dirk and Hayden! You look so tiny for starting your 3rd trimester! You look great!!

Montana Brandts said...

I love the costume, you are so creative! And, I love the picture of your boys it is so cute! I love it when you can capture thos moments too! And, I love the pics. of the fall colors, they are so pretty. I hope moving is going well, I know how hard it is, we are still moving in it feels like and we have been in our house for almost 3 months. It's hard, espicially with little ones. And, I love the girl post... LOL that is awesome, it cracks me up. Kids are so funny!

If you've gotten behind on our blog and would like to see more, just click on "older posts" above.^^^^^^^^
Families are like fudge - mostly sweet with a few nuts.

Total Pageviews