Pages

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Happy Birthday Little Guy!

Today Hayden turns 3 Years Old!

I can't believe 3 years have flown by already, but at the same time it seems like Hayden has been around forever! I can hardly remember life without him.

I love this little guy! He is growing up so fast. He is so smart and independent, I can hardly keep up with him! He's not so much my baby boy anymore- more like my little boy- though he will argue and say, "no, I not a little boy, I a big boy!"

He may not like me to help him much, even when he so obviously needs help. He may yell and scream and throw tantrums on a daily basis. He may still be refusing to be potty trained. He may not like to snuggle much with me anymore, but he still loves to give hugs and kisses to everyone!

He always asks, "you okay?" if you make the slightest noise of pain or distress. He tells me, "you so pretty mommy" almost every day. Sometimes he'll just randomly come and climb on my lap, give me a big hug and say, "I love you Mommy."

I'll love this little boy forever and for always!

Happy Birthday Hayden!
one week

one year
2 yrs
3 yrs

No comments:

If you've gotten behind on our blog and would like to see more, just click on "older posts" above.^^^^^^^^
Families are like fudge - mostly sweet with a few nuts.

Total Pageviews