Pages

Sunday, July 12, 2009

My Weird Kid

People keep telling me I need to write down all the funny things Hayden says. The kid is quite a comedian between his wierd conversations and millions of facial expressions. I've just never gotten around to writing these things down. I don't keep a journal other than this blog, except on some very few and rare occasions, so I guess this is the best place to keep track of all his funny things. I plan on starting to get my blogs over the years put into a book, so it will be fun to have this in here.

(right after I escape Hayden, run into the bathroom and lock the door, he lays down on the floor and tries to peek under)
H: Eeeewww... Mommy's going pee!
Me: Yes I am, can you go back and play?
H: uuuhhh... No.
H: Hey Mommy?
Me: Yes Hayden?
H: What color is it??
Me: Hayden you're wierd
H: But I want to know WHAT COLOR IT IS!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

H: Mommy, I want chocolate milk
Me: Not right now
H: I have milkshake?
Me: You already had one
H: BUT I WANT IT!!!
Me: Do you want a snack? How about carrots and broccoli?
H: (yelling as loud as he can, jumping in the air with his hands above his head)
YEAH!!!!! Carrots and Broccoli and RANCH!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

H: (at 11pm from his bedroom) Mommy, there's haircuts under my bed!
Me: What??
H: There's haircuts and scissors under my bed. They're scary me.
Me: (go into his room to calm him down)
H: Mommy haircuts are going to cut your feet and make them bleed and get a bandaid!
-can you tell Hayden isn't a big fan of getting his haircut? It's been about 2-3 weeks since his last, and now he's having nightmares about it...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So I guess I shouldn't have said these will be all funny... some are just wierd.
Hayden is a wierd kid!
This is Hayden using his binoculars to see things. He does this all the time either when looking at something far away, or just when he's trying to find something in his room.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Absolutely adorable. I love that kid. Miss you guys!! :)

If you've gotten behind on our blog and would like to see more, just click on "older posts" above.^^^^^^^^
Families are like fudge - mostly sweet with a few nuts.

Total Pageviews