Pages

Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Pics of The Week


We came home from church, I put in a movie for Hayden, left the room for a few minutes, and came back to find him passed out, asleep on the floor!





And then he woke up when the flash went off.



Just messing around with my camera.
The flowers are blooming on our shrubs we planted earlier this year.
Hayden was a good sport, hanging out in the stroller,
while I took some family photos for our friends.

Hayden and his friend Lilly (whom I babysit) hanging out in his room.

Looks like he's trying to get me to leave!

Hayden discovered his toy basket can be fun to wear!

1 comment:

Callie said...

He's turning into such a little man! How adorable!

If you've gotten behind on our blog and would like to see more, just click on "older posts" above.^^^^^^^^
Families are like fudge - mostly sweet with a few nuts.

Total Pageviews