Hayden's new thing is to go get us a clean diaper when he needs a diaper change. I had just bought a new box of diapers, and dirk stuffed them real tight, into the basket. So when Hayden went to go get one, we heard [scuffle, scuffle, bump], "Oh noo!" We went in and found this.
Hayden was a little unsure at first if he was in trouble or not. I think he was a little scared!
He was very proud of his work however. And when he realized Daddy was trying to be angry, while trying not to laugh, Hayden decided it was a good time to go pose next to him.
Hayden helping (un) wrap a present for his friend's birthday party.
This one reminded me of Nick when he was little: "Two Bottles!"
What a handsome boy!
Dirk and I at the USARSO Holiday Ball. It was a lot different than they usually are, and not very fun. The most fun we had all night was taking goofy pictures with our friends.
The one on the right- we were making fun of the fact that you really aren't supposed to show signs of affection while in uniform... not even to your wife while you're at a party. No one really follows these rules, of course, but occasionally you'll see someone who's a little uptight, getting upset about it. This picture was kind of posed to also look like those portraits from the 50's or 60's. I wasn't very good at the serious face!
2 comments:
I love the diaper pictures...those would be great in a series frame! :) Tee hee.
Cute pictures... especially the diaper ones!
Post a Comment