Pages

Saturday, December 22, 2007

The Kid and The Kids

We went to the zoo on Thursday, and since the petting zoo wasn't busy,
I let Hayden go see the goats.





The airplane in the sky was more exciting than the goats...





When we first walked in, I wasn't sure if Hayden would be scared or not. He just walked right up to this one and whacked him in the butt! In return the goat tried to either kick him or pee on him. The picture is blurry because I couldn't decide whether to take a picture, or be a good mom and rescue my son!



Tonight I was messing around with my camera, playing with the settings. I took a bunch of really bad pictures, but somehow I managed to get some cute ones- though the color/exposure isn't too good.
Hayden shows us his lack of belly button- proving that he is in fact an alien...


What a Ham!

After running circles around the living room and kitchen with Daddy for 20 minutes, he ended up with a big purple bump on his forehead. :(
And this is the best picture of them all!

2 comments:

Samantha Fife said...

I like the airplane picture. I am messing around with my new camera too, what kind did you get? I think I am going to take a community college course or something, so I can use this thing to the fullest. Mine is a SonyDSLR-A100, it's sort of intimidating! But it's fun.... I will try to post pictures soon. Merry Christmas!

Sam and Kurtis said...

i didn't know he didn't have a belly button i didn't even know that could happen?

If you've gotten behind on our blog and would like to see more, just click on "older posts" above.^^^^^^^^
Families are like fudge - mostly sweet with a few nuts.

Total Pageviews