Pages

Tuesday, March 01, 2011

Baby Face and another New Skirt.

Ginny really likes sitting in baskets lately.
I was attempting to take a picture of the new skirt I just finished making her to go with some of her spring green shirts. Look at this face! Is my baby really growing up? I can really start to see some big girl - toddle face here. Compare it to the photo up above, which is most definitely still a baby face. Big difference and both were taken today!
Another big girl face. Dirk says it's because they start to show more emotions in their face. I always thought it was the way they were growing, but now that he said the emotions thing it makes so much more sense! You can really read her emotions in these to pictures, whereas the top photo is just silly Ginny making a typical baby face pose.

No comments:

If you've gotten behind on our blog and would like to see more, just click on "older posts" above.^^^^^^^^
Families are like fudge - mostly sweet with a few nuts.

Total Pageviews