Pages

Friday, March 18, 2011

WHY Do Kids Lick Windows?

 My kids are especially good at licking windows. My windows are always covered in some sort of slobber mess from the two of them. What is it about windows that makes them so tasty? Is it the smooth, cold glass? Or do they really taste good? Maybe I should try it some day to see what I'm missing...

Ginny decided to take her window licking to a new level! That screen sure must have tasted good. She really seemed to enjoy the taste of dirt on metal. Iron deficiency maybe? She did this for about 10 minutes!



3 comments:

Moores said...

This is a pretty funny post! Who knows why kids do thing sometimes!

Dirk said...

Wow.....gross.

Diane Conn said...

It probably just felt weird on her tongue. Its a completely different texture than anything else I can think of.

If you've gotten behind on our blog and would like to see more, just click on "older posts" above.^^^^^^^^
Families are like fudge - mostly sweet with a few nuts.

Total Pageviews