Pages

Wednesday, July 07, 2010

Happy Birthday Mom


Mommy Dearest you will always be
My mother so loving and so loved by me
For God has taken you by his side
Now in Heaven is where you reside
You have blessed my life in so many ways
I will cherish our memories until the end of my days

Happy Birthday Mom ♥

3 comments:

Samantha Fife said...

Very Sweet. I know that your mom is very proud of you and she is so honored to have your daughter have her name. :)

Rebecca Susan said...

I don't know how many times I've seen this picture, but it never fails to blow me away how much Sarah looks like your mom!

sarah said...

beautifu laura. and becky. thanks! I always think erin looks the most like her but i guess maybe its just hard to see myself that way

If you've gotten behind on our blog and would like to see more, just click on "older posts" above.^^^^^^^^
Families are like fudge - mostly sweet with a few nuts.

Total Pageviews