Pages

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Boppy Cover

Just trying to get some last-minute sewing projects finished. I'm using Hayden's old Boppy, which was boy-ish fabric, and very faded after my use and lending it out to a couple friends. It definitely needed some sprucing up, so I sewed up this cute little Boppy cover! It is removable for easy washing. It's a little loose, but I don't know if I ever washed the fabric before (I tend to be really lazy with that), so I'm assuming it will shrink a bit. Both sides were made with scraps from other projects which made this project free! I love the super soft and fuzzy side :)

4 comments:

Montana Brandts said...

You are seriously the most talented person I know! Honestly... look at you just whipping things out like it's nothing! I wish I had your talents... you are so awesome! The cover is so stinkn' cute! I can't wait to see baby Ginnny!! Good luck with everything!

Carol said...

This is awesome, great job. I wish i was at least 1/100th as crafty as you. Your amazing

Callie said...

Oh, boppy, how I love you!!! The boppy definitely falls into the top 10 items every new mom should have! Awesome! The cover is adorable! I cheated and bought a cover for mine with Kaden. I'm impressed.

Rebecca Susan said...

Oh, I LOVE this. Make me one. And then buy me a Boppy to put in it. :)

If you've gotten behind on our blog and would like to see more, just click on "older posts" above.^^^^^^^^
Families are like fudge - mostly sweet with a few nuts.

Total Pageviews