Pages

Sunday, December 20, 2009

Hayden's Prayer

Tonight, Hayden's bedtime prayer went a little like this...

"Heavny Faver. Thank you this day. Thank you baby Jesus. Bless baby Jesus bring me a choo choo train table. Because I was being a bad boy. Because Daddy called Santa and told him not to bring me choo choo train table. I really want one. Bless baby Jesus bring me choo choo train table soon. Like tomorrow. Because I really want one. And baby Jesus was born in nursery. Because I like nursery and I like baby Jesus. Help me sleep. Name Jesus Christ. Amen."

It's always interesting to see what he prays about. It usually includes a play-by-play of what happened that day. Today in his nursery class at church he learned about the birth of our Savior- hence the last part...and I was taking a nap this evening and had no idea a call to Santa was made, so this was news to me!

2 comments:

Samantha Fife said...

So adorable!!!

Montana Brandts said...

LOL! That is awesome, I love it! He is so cute... I love the things they say in their prayers it cracks me up!

If you've gotten behind on our blog and would like to see more, just click on "older posts" above.^^^^^^^^
Families are like fudge - mostly sweet with a few nuts.

Total Pageviews