Pages

Sunday, September 27, 2009

Fall Walks

I wanted to go for a walk this evening to enjoy the beautiful fall weather- but I was too busy with church stuff, so instead I decided to take a look at the pictures we took on our walk Friday evening. We like to go for evening walks and enjoy all the beautiful gardens and yards in our neighborhood. The houses around us are all so cute and well kept. I love it! This time of evening is so nice, because the colors just pop!

Hayden likes to pick up crab apples or berries and throw them in the streets.
First signs of fall colors!!!
I looked in a yard and saw this little deer. I thought she was a fake - after all they did have a bear on their porch. But then she sneezed the most funny sounding sneeze ever! I didn't zoom in at all for this picture. Usually when we run into deer this close up, I'm a little nervous they'll get skittish and try and run us over- but she was just so little and cute. I'm surprised she didn't run away from us. She just kept on eating away at the bushes!

I love fall evenings. They make me happy :)

5 comments:

Jason and Kristin Williams said...

Laura - fall is my absolute favorite season! I love it and I love all of the pictures you took - I want to go on a walk now. My mom tells me so much about you. She said you were really sick a little while ago and that you're pregnant, too. January right? That's exciting and so fun you're having a girl. Hope you're feeling better - so great looking at your blog!

Callie said...

I miss fall so much! It is by far my favorite time of year...right along with Christmas. However, both fall and Christmas just aren't the same here in the desert. I miss the change of seasons. I miss the cool crispness of the morning air. Enjoy it for the both of us! :)

Laura Neill said...

Oh Callie- I will enjoy for you too! I know sooo well how much you miss them and feel. Someday you'll get to enjoy them again! I know it seems like forever though!! That was the absolute worst part of living so far away from home- was living without seasons!

Anonymous said...

So pretty! We are still in hot/brown stage here and never really have fall colors, so keep the pretty pictures coming!

You will have to do an update on Dirk's school, what he is taking, how he likes it, etc. I would love to see some pictures of the campus! I am interested.

Kirby and Logan Hoffer said...

in helena they are having a HUGE deer problem in the town and have had to take care of a bunch of them especially after one charged a dog, and when the dogs owner came out the deer charged her...Scary stinkin deer :)

If you've gotten behind on our blog and would like to see more, just click on "older posts" above.^^^^^^^^
Families are like fudge - mostly sweet with a few nuts.

Total Pageviews