Pages

Friday, February 15, 2008

Zoo Days

We've been to the zoo twice this week!







Hayden REALLY liked the fish.


It's not every day you get to see a Hippo butt up close,
so I thought I'd capture the moment!




The Hairy Elephant


I think this guy was sleeping with his mouth open. He didn't move a wink the whole time. We weren't even sure if he was alive until we saw the muscles in his mouth moving with each breath he took... kind of creepy!

What an exhausting day!

5 comments:

Callie said...

Hayden's expressions crack me up! What a fun kid! Days at the zoo are very exhausting. I took my seven 1st graders there last year and I was so wiped (as were they) by the end of the day!

Rebecca Susan said...

I'm so jealous! I love the zoo!!! And who doesn't love a good rhino butt photo? Honestly! Hayden is so expressive. I swear he gets cuter every week--and he just looks so Dinnell! When he was littler, I thought he was gonna be all Dirk, but he definitely looks like your clan. We have a long weekend, maybe we'll go to the zoo. . . . .

Rebecca Susan said...

Oh yeah, and my son's name is D-Y-L-A-N. Dylan.

Anonymous said...

Are you sure that's not a hippo butt up close?

...Laura... said...

HA HA... correction- that is a HIppo butt! Thanks anonymous! I must have been really tired when I made this. :)

If you've gotten behind on our blog and would like to see more, just click on "older posts" above.^^^^^^^^
Families are like fudge - mostly sweet with a few nuts.

Total Pageviews